Blogging has developed immensely over the last ten years (if not longer), and creating a highly-functioning, stylish blog has never been easier. Despite all of these advances, the amount of resources available can be, to put it mildly, overwhelming. In this post, here is a list of free blogging resources which can help your website or blog along.
Free Photography Resources
Free SEO Resources
- Keyword.io – Keyword suggestions for YouTube, Amazon and Bing to name a few.
- Google Trends – Shows how often a search-term is entered per year, website (i.e. YouTube), and location.
- Yoast SEO Plugin on WordPress – Helps you optimize your website on the backend of WordPress.
- SEMRush – You get 10 free searches a day for keyword research and helps analyze your website.
- Majestic – Helps to track links directed to your site and how well it’s doing.
- Answer The Public – Find out what questions people have when they’re searching in Google and YouTube.
Free Design Resources
- Font Squirrel – Here you’ll find free and paid fonts.
- Google Fonts – More free fonts!
- Canva – Create blog graphics, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, etc.